ICF i EMCC
Our coaching courses are based on ICF (International Coaching Federation) and EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) standards. Our courses provide all skills required while applying for certificates and accreditations from all leading international organizations.
Firstly the process
We teach a process approach that allows deeper understanding of phenomena, which appear during the process of change thus choosing coaching interventions more efficiently.
Secondly the tools
The participants receive a range of reliable and efficient tools which will help them apply coaching with ease in many various situations.
A coaching course is an intensive education process that includes 200 hours of active learning. We pay special attention to learning through experience. Our participants are provided with the opportunity to experiment actively and experience coaching on many different levels:
- personal coaching sessions with an experienced coach,
- individual and group supervision,
- practice with a commercial client,
- work in coaching pairs.
Each participant has a coaching tutor who assists him/her in the individual process of becoming a coach both while in training and afterwards.
- 17 x training days:
- 3-day introductory group coaching,
- 3 x 4-day content-related practical sessions,
- 2-day exam session,
- 2 individual sessions with an experienced coach,
- 2 individual supervisions,
- 12 group supervisions,
- 10 training sessions with a participant of the coaching course,
- 8 training sessions with other participants of the course,
- Sessions with external coaching clients,
- Opportunity for further individual and group supervisions after finishing training.