The coaching course is divided into modules. Each module is created in a way that from the beginning provides active participation in experimenting and exercising coaching skills. Additionally to training modules the course offers pair sessions along with coaching sessions and supervision. Separate modules take place on a monthly basis.
The aim of group coaching is inviting trainees to have first coaching experiences. In addition it integrates participants, builds trust and safety that allows intensive learning and further cooperation.
Relativity and usefulness
- How do we create our reality and why we perceive differently?
- What is a perception map?
- To what extent do we follow patterns and conditioning? How do we consciously choose new ones?
- What is usefulness? How do we measure success?
- What is mindfulness and how do we use it?
- How do we experience time? What is psychological time?
- How can we anchor here and now and how do we reach inner peace?
- How do we use our body and mind to free ourselves from stress?
Association and dissociation
- How do association and dissociation work? How does it influence the quality of experiencing?
- How to acquire a detachment and come closer to chosen phenomena?
Communication and linguistics
- On which levels does communication take place?
- What can be disclosed through linguistics? How do words create our reality?
- How, interpreting our reality do we create emotions?
- What does microcommunication inform us about?
- What can we influence? How far does our responsibility go?
- How to set free from guilt and grievance?
- To which extent are we responsible in our relationships?
- How to listen in order to hear? What else does your coaching Client want to tell you?
- What is primary and secondary attention? How does it help the coaching relation?
- Which communication tools support listening and speaking?
- How does personal communication responsibility work?
- How to use feedback efficiently in coaching?
- What is the purpose of coaching questioning? How to ask questions in coaching?
- How to use suggestion and presupposition mindfully and consciously?
The structure of coaching sessions
- How to engage coaching contact?
- How to work ethically?
- What is the purpose of coaching supervision?
- How to create reports?
- How to work with the coaching sponsor and the Client simultaneously?
Pacing & leading
- What is pacing about? How does it affect safety and trust?
- How to ecologically invite the Client to make a change in decisions?
- How to take care of the coaching process dynamics?
Goals and results
- How to get to the point? Why look deeper?
- How to set coaching goals? What to pay special attention to?
- What is the difference between goal and result? Why reveal the expected effect?
- How to make goals real? How to transform them into actions?
- When is it worth to verify coaching goals?
- How to set action plan? What to begin with?
Process of change
- What are the phases of change? Which interventions are useful?
- What is a holdback in managing change?
- How to lead the change process effectively?
- How to change in order to change?
- How to move from “I don’t know” to “I know”?
- How to work with resistance?
- How to use creativity techniques?
- How and when to use metaphor in coaching?
- How to introduce abstractive solutions to reality?
The catalogue of tools is a summary of useful coaching techniques helpful in many different areas:
- How to find goals?
- How to work with beliefs?
- How to work with relationship difficulties?
- How to find innovative solutions?
- How to set personal potential free?
- How to make choices?
- How to build self-esteem and authority?
- How to create new coaching tools?
Personal coaching style
- How to find your own coaching style?
- How to create your own coaching tools?
- How to develop as a coach?
The Course is concluded with 2-day exam session. The first day is dedicated to the final group supervision. During the second day all participants will undergo a test and a practical exam session.