1. We collect only information stored in cookies.
2. Cookies are files that are stored on an end user device. They are only used to help navigating the site. They contain technical information about using this website.
3. The service provider Julian Cezary Stec, 02-202 Warszawa, ul. Złotego Smoka 20 is the entity enclosing cookies on the end user devices and having access to them.
- to customize website’s content to the preferences of the user, cookies recognize his devise to display the page according to his preferences;
- to prepare statistics used for recognition of the user’s preferences and behavior, the analysis of the statistics is anonymous and allows customizing the content and the look of the website accordingly to trends, statistics is used to recognize the popularity of the website;
5. The service uses 2 basic cookies: stored long-term or stored for the session time only. Cookies stored for the session time are temporary, they are stored only until leaving the website (entering a different website, logging out or exiting the browser). Long-term cookies are stored in the end user’s device being deleted by the end user or timing out.
6. The user may at any point change browser settings to block cookies service or access information every time about cookies being stored on user’s device. It must be remembered that most devices are automatically set to accept cookies in the end device.
7. The service provider informs that changes in browser settings may limit access to some website functions.
8. User’s partner or advertisers may be granted access to cookies that our service uses (saved in the end user’s device).
9. Information about browser settings are available in the browser menu (help) or on the vendor’s website.
10. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.