A disciple once complained:
– You tell us stories, but you never reveal their meaning to us.
Said the Master:
– How would you like it if someone offered you fruit and masticated it before giving it to you?
A. de Mello, The Song of the Bird
Coaching supervision is a very important element in the development of each professional coach. It is useful in professional life not only while having doubts such as worries, lack of ideas, but also when everything seems to be going just the way it is supposed to. At some point it is hard to find time to stop for a moment and summarize our professional achievements or set a plan for further development. This workshop gives each coach a perfect opportunity to get inspired by colleagues or find understanding for professional dilemmas.
If you are at the beginning of your coaching career, in training, preparing for a certificate or accreditation and often have more objections than satisfaction while working with clients make use of the benefits offered by supervision.
Our supervisions are dedicated to coaches representing different streams. Our experience shows that variety is an inspiration for new discoveries.
Supervision offers the opportunity to:
- share professional dilemmas with a group of coaches,
- share dilemmas connected with your clients,
- share personal dilemmas activated by coaching,
- find answers to many professional and personal questions and doubts,
- get to know the WINGS philosophy and coaching methods.
- you get content-related and emotional support from the group and supervising coach,
- you will ground and develop your knowledge and skills,
- you will actively work on your coaching attitude,
- you will meet the standards of most schools where supervision is a fundamental duty of a conscious and ethical coach.
Supervision takes place in small groups (6 people) what is good for mindful and attentive work. Supervision sessions last 2.5 hours. The methods used during supervision are based on group coaching and mentoring. Individual supervision sessions are also possible upon request.